Friday, May 23, 2008

Growing Feet

This is insane. A month ago Paige wore a size 6.5. When I bought her summer sandals I bought a 7. They were still big, but she would grow into them. Wednesday I had to go shopping for size 7.5's!!! Can you believe it? OMG. She's outgrowing her shoes so quickly I don't want to spend a lot of money. Luckily, Payless is having a BOGO half off sale. She can still wear the sandals for now since they're open toe. Her toes aren't hanging off the end yet, so we're still good. I bought her a pair of pink princess shoes and a pair of Airwalk tennis shoes. Now, I just have to find a pair of pink sparkly shoes.

My favorites were the pink Converse hi-tops. They're an 8, so they're still too big. But, they were on sale now, so I bought them. I had to hide those. If she sees them it's all she'll want to wear. Especially since her sparklies are too small. This girl is all about shoes.

No comments: