Friday, May 16, 2008

Wow. It's been a while.

Things got so hectic with tax season and school that I just didn't have the time or energy. I'm happy to report that both are now over! April 15th meant a day of filing extensions. Monday marked my last day of school. I have now graduated with a 3.53 GPA, enough for Cum Laude after my name. That was enough to make me happy. I get the summer off then back to school for 2 more classes. Once I complete those I will have enough credits to sit for my CPA exam.

We're off to an exciting summer. A day off from work today to run errands and get things done. Tomorrow a birthday party, then Sunday family pictures and an afternoon of beer brewing. WooHoo! What an exciting life we lead!

2 comments:

C. Beth said...

I just wanted to CONGRATULATE you again! So proud of you for finishing up and getting that great GPA. Thanks for sharing your blog; I look forward to more!!

Oh, and send some of the homemade beer my way, okay? ;) Jason and I both love to try home brews!

C. Beth said...

We need more posts! :) I just totally expect to enjoy your blog so if you have the time be sure to update. :D
BethAustinTexas