Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Geeky Alphabet

I haven't been Geeky enough lately.  A friend of mine posted this on Facebook this morning and I instantly fell in love with it!  Here's the Geek Alphabet.

Geeky Alphabet on Geeks Are Sexy.

Now, I'll admit I fall into many of those categories.  What letters fit me you ask?

A- this was my birthday present
D- David Tenant is still my favorite
E- I use them all the time :)
G- I'm a Gadget kinda girl
H- I like taking things apart, and putting them back together!
i- As I type this on my MacBook, text on my iPhone, and listen to my iPod
K- Gotta use one
L- I was her one year for Halloween, cinnamon bun hair and all
N- Hoping to see the next launch in person
O- I do like to use it
R- I could do this all day every day and be happy
S- I do like that class
T- Also good for crafts
U- Things are always changing
V- It makes things work
W- I sue it frequently
Y- I feel it's my duty to raise the next generation of Geek.

Wow, 17 out of 26, not too shabby.

1 comment:

C. Beth said...

This is great! Thanks for sharing it.