Friday, February 1, 2008

Homework Sucks

I've finally decided to jump on the blogging bandwagon. Mainly so friends and family scattered across the country can keep up with our oh so exciting lives. OK, so they aren't so exciting. I'm not funny, don't have kids who do a lot of cool funny stuff, but I do have fun with my husband and daughter. When I see them that is. That brings me to the point of this post: HOMEWORK SUCKS!!!!!


I'm working on a bachelors degree in accounting. I graduate in May. May can't come soon enough. I'm doing online classes, which are tough. Most people think it's so easy since you don't have to go to class. I think it's harder because you don't have to go to class. There's so much homework to do, virtual classes to attend, people to work with that you've never met in real life. My poor husband is so neglected these days. He doesn't complain, but I know. He does all the cooking, a lot of the cleaning, does nightly baths with Paige, fixes her cup for the next day, all that great stuff. Oh, and he folds laundry. I hate to fold laundry!!

While he's doing all of this, I'm doing homework, or listening to chats, or chatting with classmates. The homework gets tougher and tougher the farther you get in classes, so it takes more and more help from classmates to get the project done. Don't get me started on group projects. Luckily, I've had the same ladies in my accounting groups for a while now. We work well together. My company changed my work schedule to 6a-5p Monday through Thursday so that I can have Friday off for homework. Today is Friday. I'm supposed to be doing homework. In my defense, I'm listening to a chat archive. :)

No comments: