Monday, February 4, 2008

It's Monday

Today was definitely a Monday. I didn't get a damn thing accomplished at work today. Everything I started, I couldn't finish. I spent about half my day on the phone with clients. I'm so glad I finally have a headset. A few weeks ago I refused to make another phone call until I got one. I had one that afternoon.

Ronnie called me today. They're having a blast. She played soccer with a Swiss Soccer Team yesterday in Cathedral (Jackson) Square. They filled her up with Swiss chocolates. She had beads down to her feet. Pretty impressive since she's almost 3 feet at age 2. People stopped them left and right. No one could believe he had a 2 year old out at Mardi Gras. They thought she was the cutest thing ever. Of course I agree! :) They went to Bacchus last night. She fell asleep half way through. People couldn't believe she slept through a parade. Tonight they're at a bar on St. Charles Ave. Yes, our 2 year old is at a bar in the French Quarter. It's not like that at all. Ronnie's dad and step mom get a balcony at the same bar every year. They have it kid friendly up there, and invited Ronnie and Paige to join them. It's prime viewing for Mardi Gras floats. I can't wait for them to get back so I can see some pictures!!!

1 comment:

Caroline said...

Man! What a cool experience for her! Any chance you guys want to adopt a slightly lumpy 32 year old?