Thursday, February 14, 2008

Valentine's Day

No big fan fare here. We aren't big on the Hallmark holidays. We do so much for each other through the year, that we just don't go all out for Valentine's Day. Good thing too, Ronnie's working a double. Paige is down for the night, and I'm at the computer. I've watched several episodes of CSI on Spike TV, and have now switched over to Father of the Bride. It was a good remake.

Daycare had a party today. Paige took her little goody bags that Mommy made for her. I picked her up with a bag full of goodies. Mostly suckers, which she doesn't like. Guess Mommy will end up eating those for her. Shucks. Now it's time to start the Easter goody bags. Dollar Tree and Oriental Trading are my friends on these bags. A few of us from work will go in together to order from Oriental Trading. That way we get the good deals and can split everything between the kids.
I'm still trying to figure out the slideshow feature. I may have to ask someone to help me with it. I'm off work tomorrow so I may give it a try again.

No comments: