Sunday, January 31, 2010

Getting back to it

Thanks for bearing with me guys.  Life is getting back to normal, as much as it can.  It's tax season and I'm working 50 hours a week.  We're getting ready for Mardi Gras in a few weeks and our annual trip to New Orleans.  Of course, this being tax season, there's a good chance it will only be Ronnie and Paige hitting up the parades this year.  Our rooms have been booked at Hotel Aunt Connie since our check out last year.  It's an annual reservation.  I'm determined to get back on track with everything, including the Wii Active.  I've been putting that off as well.

It looks like the roof repairs finally have worked.  We had a rain storm the other night and no leakage in the bathroom or the living room.  We have anemic squirrels.  They must be since they keep eating the metal parts of the roof to get more iron. All metal pieces have been replaced with rubber pieces and re-tarred.  It's now safe for me to put back all of Paige's books and our pictures.  Sounds like a plan for later in the week. Today is my first day off in 7 days.  It's the middle of the day and I'm still in jammies.  I have no desire to get dressed today.  I certainly don't plan on leaving the house.  Laundry is done and put away.  The only other thing we have to do today is cook dinner.  Lunch is left overs, or as we call it, pick your meal.  My goal for this week is 1 post every day.  Let's see if I can keep up with it.

No comments: