Thursday, November 13, 2008

Do you Twitter?

I Twitter. Do you Twitter? I love to Twitter. No idea what I'm talking about? That's OK.

Twitter is micro-blogging. You have 140 spaces to tell the world what you're doing & what you're thinking. I find it a great way to keep in touch with friends across the country. None of whom I've actually met in person. You can have little conversations, say what's going on in your world, what you're thinking, all in 140 characters.

Twitter is very addicting. Caroline introduced me to Twitter quite a while ago. A think her Geeky Brother introduced her to it. You can follow people, and others follow you. You see what's going on with them.

It only takes a second or two to pop on, post something and go about your day. It's a great stress reliever at work. Need a couple of minutes of non-accounting to clear your brain? Post a Twitter.

If you decide to check it out, my Twitter name is SciFiMama. Go figure.

No comments: