Monday, November 10, 2008

My bread machine

We were walking through the grocery store Saturday when I mentioned I sometimes wish I had a bread machine. I like different breads, and they're usually so expensive in the store. Ronnie looked hurt and reminded me that I married a bread machine. We bought bread making ingredients and I put him to work.

Flour & yeast.


Rolling out the dough.



Letting the dough rise.



Adding the cheese to the herbs before forming.



The finished product. I couldn't wait. I had to have a slice before I remembered I needed to take a picture.


His breads turned out pretty well. I will definitely be putting this bread machine to use later on. It won't just sit on a shelf in the kitchen!

4 comments:

Maria said...

Your own bread machine!! I had the "shelf" kind - not so useful. Wonder what I did with it???

Special K said...

Love it. And looks soooo yummy!

C. Beth said...

I'm driving over right now. See you tomorrow morning.

Angela said...

Come on over, Beth! You have the address, just google us. LOL I'll have him make a fresh batch for you.