Wednesday, November 5, 2008

My two cents. Clink.. Clink..

Ronnie needs to get something off his chest.

I'm not trying to start a debate or knock anyone else's views here. This is to just say my piece and move on with my life. I'm not happy with the election, not saying that I wanted the other guy either. My pick dropped out of the race during the primaries. I congratulate President Elect Obama. Well done. America has spoken and now lets get down to business.

Between the two, I had more in common with McCain. So that's where I voted. End of story. I hope that everyone else did the same. That is what makes America what it is. Freedom of choice. It is no hidden secret that I do not like Mr. Obama's views on most topics. I don't like a lot of the things he has said. But, this his how the system works and I support the system. I hope he proves me wrong in my belief that he needed more experience for this job, I really do. I am not excited, nor happy about this election. Please understand that I would have felt the same way had McCain won. This is not bashing time. I want change as much as the next person, I just wish that we all could agree on a president, parties withstanding. Wouldn't that be cool. Both parties agreeing and choosing one.

People often say that in order to complain you have to vote. I think that some only vote in order to complain. I vote because it is my right as a citizen to vote.

I wish Mr. Obama the best of luck, and if there is anything I can do to help, please let me know.

Ronnie Anthony Elvis Toncrey Jr.

No comments: