Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Post Vacation Stuff

I'm having a hard time getting into the swing of things in my post vacation world. There's been things going on here and there, but nothing to keep me away from here. You'll be happy to know things are progressing here the same as they are in the rest of the world. Halloween is approaching. We will be a family of Pirates this year. Paige picked the theme, and we found matching costumes. Yes, I've already bought them. I like to shop early. I'm planning a Halloween party for Paige's friends. So far I've got a few games lined up. My favorite is pin the heart on the skeleton. It involves a 3 foot neon green skeleton and hearts made from construction paper.

The large twice a year consignment sale is coming up soon. This is my first time selling clothes. Each sale I can consign 150 items. So far I have 31 tagged and ready to go. I have a lot more tagging to do this week. All clothes must be dropped off Saturday morning. At 10 AM. I'll be out there early to drop off. The last weekend of the month is when I get to shop. I'm hoping to make enough from selling my clothes to pay for what I buy this time around. Absolutely nothing from last year fits this year. Paige is in a size 4 for length, but needs probably a 2T or 3T for her little waist. Adjustable waistband is my friend.

I promise to try to do better. I have ideas rattling around in my head, I just need to get them out.

1 comment:

C. Beth said...

Understandable! I'm not sure I ever got back into the swing of things after our trip to visit The Engineer's parents, and now I'm gone again....