Saturday, September 13, 2008

Spore

I'm totally addicted to this video game; it's the reason my bathroom hasn't been cleaned. If you haven't heard of it, you're probably lucky. It's really a great game. You start off as a cell, and you evolve. How you evolve is up to you. You can start as a herbivore or carnivore. You evolve from the primordial soup to land to exploring the galaxy.

It's from the same creators as Sims. I think he's the same guy who did Civilizations. I've never been interested in the others. I tried them, but they just weren't for me. Spore? Extremely addictive & totally fun. It's not doing my auditing grade a favor, but I do enjoy the break. Problem is you say you'll play for 20 minutes and an hour and a half later you realize 20 minutes is up.

Best part? It plays on my Mac!! Finally, a game I enjoy that is Mac compatible.

No comments: