Saturday, May 9, 2009

Happy Mommy's Day Weekend!

In this house, Mommy's Day is Mommy's Day Weekend. I hope you get the same. It's been a very rough week here. Lots of things colliding to make it a icky time for all. I plan on changing that today. Ronnie & Paige are cooking breakfast, a regular occurrence around here.

I have a 10 o'clock appointment for a manicure & pedicure. Then we're all going to a crawfish boil at our friend Tommi Ellen's house. She has 5 kids ranging in age from 14 to 3. She and her husband are slightly nuts and I like that about them. Paige will have plenty of friends to play with.

Tomorrow my plans include reading, the couch, and a nap. Otherwise, not much is planned. So, Happy Mommy's Day to all the Mommy's out there. Enjoy it.

2 comments:

Special K said...

Happy Mother's Day to you too! Enjoy!!!!!

C. Beth said...

Sounds like a great weekend! I hope it's turning out perfect. Happy Mother's Day, Angie!