Saturday, August 30, 2008

End of Day 1

Not a bad start to potty training. Paige had 2 accidents all day. We did put her in a diaper for nap and bedtime though. I'm not ready to tackle this with her being sleep deprived. Once we get the rest of it down, I'll start with naps too.

I should probably clarify something. I read my first post and realized I left out the most important part: big girl panties. I don't believe in pull ups. I got the thick training pants that Mom used with me. I don't want to confuse her with things. Pull ups are just like diapers. I've got a large stash of big girl panties and the rubber pants that go over them. That's what we'll be using for the duration.

1 comment:

Lyndsay said...

Hey, I just found your blog through another Jan BBC mom's blog. It's great. I've enjoyed reading it :)