Monday, August 11, 2008

My to do list

I made myself a Honey Do list for when Ronnie was out of town. I was pretty ambitious too. Originally my list was:
  • Start a new thread on the Mommy board
  • Upload Facebook pics
  • Clean out fridge
  • Start some ebay auctions
  • Complete at least 2 scrapbook pages
  • Decorate paper lanterns for Paige's bedroom
  • Work on Christmas gifts for daycare
I did OK with it. I finished all but 2. I still have the 2 scrapbook pages & the paper lanterns to do. I worked on the Christmas gifts for daycare, and finished 12 necklaces. They are gingerbread man lip gloss holders. They're really cute but they took me 2 nights to do them. It took about 3.5 to 4 hours to do all 12. Since I couldn't start until Paige was down for the night, I didn't get started until 8. I like to be in bed by 10, so it was 2 full nights. But, I have 12 necklaces done so I'm happy!

No comments: