Friday, April 3, 2009

Hit & Miss

OK, folks, the deadline is almost here, April 15th. We've already passed the first deadline (March 15th), but the big one is just around the corner. In my world, this is the busy time. That's only 8 working days. I'm still here. I'm alive & mostly well. This sinus infection just thinks it'll kick my butt! The next week and a half may have some spotty posts. I have a lot of ideas, and do have a list going. But, by the time I get home from work I'm drained. I've been staring at the computer all day and it's the last thing I want to do when I get home. I promise a couple of posts a week at least.

I'm just asking for a bit of slack for this poor overworked accountant who's eyes hurt from staring at numbers all day. I'll be back in full force on what I like to call Accountants Holiday, April 16th, also known as my birthday.

2 comments:

*Monica said...

You can do it!

C. Beth said...

Hang in there! Totally understand you putting numbers above words right now. :)