Thursday, April 2, 2009

I almost forgot

Yesterday was April Fools Day. I've never been big into gags and things. Usually, it just passes as another day for me. Last year Jonah Lisa got a lot of people with her blog post. That was a good one. So good that she brought it back this year and got her new readers.

In case you haven't realized yet, I'm a Geek. As a Geek, one of my favorite websites to shop is Think Geek. Every year they create fake items for April Fools Day. Sometimes the items look super cool & I want to buy them. Even if you know the item is fake, it's still great to click on. They do cute little gotcha sayings. I almost forgot to click over and check them out. Luckily, Think Geek keeps it up for a few days for people like me.

This year had some pretty nice items up for sale. How about a USB Pet Rock? Or Squeeze Bacon? Yum, I love bacon. I like the Buzzword bracelet myself. One product was so popular that they are going to try to produce it! Of course, before they can George Lucas has to give his blessing. Make sure you check out the Favorites on the right side. That will give you even more. There are clues it isn't real. Check what the items say for availability. That's a give away. They definitely put some thought into this each year. I think my favorites are USB Fondue set & the PC Easy Bake Oven. And the wireless extension cords, Habitrail for your gerbils, and the caffeine inhaler. Oh, hell, I like pretty much all of them.

Anyway, sit back, relax, and enjoy Think Geek's April Fools Day jokes.

No comments: