Sunday, December 21, 2008

Ongoing Projects

As soon as I think I've caught up on my projects, more pop up. I guess that's always the way. But at this rate, Paige's scrapbook will never get updated!

Let's see, where to start? Well, my team didn't win the decorating contest. The judges were all guys, and they voted for the Santa Strip Club area. Completely wrong in my opinion, but it was really funny! Paige's daycare party was a huge success. The kids all had a blast and everyone loved their goody bags, including the teachers.

Last night was our unofficial office party. It was much more fun than the official one. This one involved bacon wrapped jalapenos, 200 jello shots & karaoke. Almost everyone from work showed up. There wasn't any drama, just a bunch of accountants having a good time. For those of you who think our idea of a good time is a tax return, you've obviously never been out with us!

Finally, preparation for Paige's 3rd birthday party is well underway. My latest project is to make her invitations & get them ready to hand out. Her birthday is in about a month, so there's a lot to do. Up until a week ago we were having it at Build a Bear, but Ronnie changed his mind. He wanted to have it here at home. So, we're having an arts & crafts birthday party. We're thinking lots of paint, play doh, construction paper, glue, pipe cleaners, googly eyes. The works. I think it will be a blast for the kids. I'll provide smocks for the small artists & turn them loose on the carport. Tables will be covered in cheap plastic table clothes, and the whole area can be hosed down afterwards. I think it's perfect!

1 comment:

*Monica said...

You are a mutil-tasking project queen! I am amazed at how much you do. And I think a craft party is an awesome idea. Merry Christmas