Tuesday, June 24, 2008

While Daddy is away...

Mommy will play. And do housework. And surf the internet. And read. What an exciting life we lead, huh? Ronnie went out of town on a business trip yesterday. He'll be back late tomorrow night. Not a long trip at all. But, he's also been working lots the past week. Paige. Well, she's been possessed by the Flying Spaghetti Monster of bad 2 year olds. You know, it wouldn't be so bad if he would clean up his own marinara stains. But that's an entirely different post.

Today I picked her up from school to have her cry and pitch a tantrum. She wasn't done playing yet. Then she started screaming for her Daddy. I finally got her buckled into the van. Before I closed the door I told her I wasn't listening to that all the way home. I handed her the juice I had brought special and she relaxed. After we got home she tried to hit me and to bite me. She immediately said sorry and gave me a hug and kiss.

This is how she's been off and on while Ronnie works. All I know for sure is that I would like my sweet baby girl back. Sometime soon too. I don't like this version of her as much. So, if you see the FSM anytime soon, ask him what his demands are. I'll pay pretty much any ransom he asks. All I ask in return is that he gives me back my laid back, easy going, giggly girl.

2 comments:

C. Beth said...

I'm on your blog list! That's SO cool! Thanks! :)

FSM makes frequent appearances here, too. In fact there must be more than one, because he was here today at the same time he was with you. Sigh....

Caroline said...

Come now, the Flying Spaghetti Monster is a benevolent deity. May Paige (and Ana ;) be touched by it's noodly appendage and may mommy get to chillax all she needs.