Friday, July 4, 2008

Happy 4th!

What a great start to a long weekend; Paige let us sleep until almost 7! Such a nice change from the usual 5am alarm. We've started the day with cookies. And a photo. Here's a picture of Mommy and Paige taken just a few minutes ago.



We have some seriously chunky cheeks going on once again. I think we're about to grow even more.

Our plans for the weekend include a cookout at our house this evening. Then, another one tomorrow afternoon at our house as well. The menu? Very simple:
Hamburgers, some plain, some meatloaf
Hot dogs, Hebrew National
Sausage
Cole slaw
Potato salad, regular & mustard
Fries for the kids
Watermelon
Banana pudding
Corn on the cob

I know I'm missing something, but I can't remember what it is right now. That's why I forgot!

I hope everyone has some nice plans for the weekend. It should be something fun and something relaxing. Enjoy having 3 days off from work to do nothing more than spend time with family. When Ronnie gets out of the kitchen I plan on spending lots of time with him.

No comments: