Monday, March 16, 2009

Count Down

Paige & I are counting down the days until Ronnie comes home. He's been home every weekend, but it's just not the same. Friday when he gets home, he'll be home. No more traveling. Well, other than 2 hours worth of commute each day. I've learned a few things while he's been gone.

  • I like to sleep in the middle of the bed. I've always known this, but I've rediscovered it.
  • The cat, K-9, hogs the bed. He likes to sleep in the middle of the bed too.
  • When Ronnie's gone, I'll get sick.
  • I can go 4 weeks without ironing. I wear a lot of skirts.
  • Paige will cry for Daddy when he's not here & she's in trouble.
  • Paige has very stinky gas. And here I thought it was Daddy. Nope, she can clear out a room all by herself, thank you very much.
  • We can sleep later in the morning & still get ready in time.
  • Sausage & frozen waffles in the car is a great breakfast.
  • The quiet time between Paige's bedtime & mine is very nice.
  • Skype is a great invention. Paige likes to talk to Daddy this way.
I'm sure I've learned other things. But if so, I can't remember what they are. Friday can't come fast enough for any of us.

No comments: