Thursday, March 12, 2009

So goes my life

Last week I had a pulled muscle in my back. I couldn't pick up Paige or really play with her. Even just cooking dinner was an effort. It was nice for Ronnie to get home to be able to play with her. By now my back is fully recovered.

Since my back has recovered it's time for something else, right? If you know my luck you know it's time for something else. I will spare you all the nasty details. I'll sum it up by saying I had to leave work almost as soon as I got there. And I spent the rest of the day between the bed and the bathroom.

Ryan & Jeff picked Paige up from daycare for me. And they managed to keep her entertained while we were waiting for Aunt Wii to get home from work. Ryan even fed her dinner! Hopefully this is just a 24 hour thing. Dinner (rice) is still in place so that's a good start.

2 comments:

C. Beth said...

Oh, I'm so sorry. :( That happened to me for just a brief period of time a couple of weeks ago. I almost had The Engineer come home from work because I felt so awful; thankfully mine "passed" very quickly. Hope you're better soon.

*Monica said...

Oh no, you can't catch a break! I hope your all better soon so you can enjoy the weekend.