Monday, March 9, 2009

Paige on Monday

Paige did not want to get out of bed this morning. I even let her sleep an extra 20 minutes. She was happily asleep & wanted to stay that way. When I went to get her she kept insisting there was no school today & that she was staying in bed. I finally convinced her otherwise. The entire time we're getting dressed she keeps saying there's no school, that we're staying home today.

Her imagination is getting better and better. Saturday when we went to the grocery store there was a leopard chasing us. We finally got away when we were safely in Walmart. I don't know where she comes up with some of these things. As we were driving to school she said we were lost. I played along. I asked her what we do when we're lost. I expected a reply that involved Map from Dora. I should never expect certain things from Paige. Her response? "We turn around to go back home. We get back in bed."

My child doesn't do Monday either.

No comments: